RISK DISCLOSURE / DISCLAIMER / USER AGREEMENT
Any and all information contained in the Right Line Trading website is compiled for the convenience and use of the sites visitors and subscribers. It is provided without responsibility for its accuracy. Any site visitor or subscriber having access to information contained within this website is under the strict condition that any errors or omissions shall not provide the basis of any claim, demand or cause of action against Right Line Trading or anyone affiliated therewith.
Trade Signals: Performance relied upon by Right Line Trading is intended solely for educational and demonstration purposes only. Certain aspects of Right Line Trading trading results are based upon hypothetical trading performance information, performed on simulated account without any consideration for commissions or slippage. And with respect to such performance, please note the following:
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations, unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under or over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as a lack of liquidity. Simulated programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that an account will always likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Trading Signal services on the Forex and Futures contracts are speculative and no guarantee is given to past, present or future signals to provide profits to traders. Speculative by nature may mean that the signals will indeed cause the trader to incur losses. All trade signals provided to visitors and subscribers are purely for educational and demonstration purposes only and any participation in the Forex or Futures markets utilizing the Right Line Trading service is entirely at your own risk.
Right Line Trading is not a financial advisory service and therefore all trades both written and verbal, documentation on the website or received via email, is not an offer to Buy, Sell or participate in Futures and Forex Markets. We do not provide Investment Advice in any capacity and therefore visitors or subscribers will assume full liability for all their trading decisions. We provide education and training and Right Line Trading and its employees and associates take no responsibility for any incurred profits or losses. Neither does Right Line Trading have any financial interest in the outcome of any trades other than within the terms of agreement for subscription services.
Information: Any report or documentation presented on this website includes information from sources believed to be reliable and accurate as of the date of its publication. Please note that no independent verification has been made and nor do we guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Any and all opinions expressed are subject to change without notice. Any reliance on information contained in these reports is at the sole risk of the site visitor or subscriber. Any reproduction or retransmission of this report without the express permission and written consent of Right Line Trading is strictly prohibited.
Live Trading and Training Room: All signals and trading opportunities provided both orally or written, that are disclosed to visitors or subscribers within the Live Trading Room are for educational and demonstration purposes only. The Live trading room takes no responsibility for any participation by visitors or subscribers within Futures or Forex markets nor for any profits or losses that may be incurred. All live trading demonstrations are presented on simulated trading account during trading and training sessions, performed on simulated account without any consideration for commissions or slippage
Subscriptions to Right Line Trading are solely for the fee payer and may not be transferred nor given to any other person who is not a registered subscriber to the Right Line Trading. The subscriber will be liable for any third party access to the Right Line Trading website where it is deemed that that the subscriber facilitated access.
Subscription Agreement Cancellation: Subscriptions may be canceled at any time prior to the expiration of that subscription. All cancellations are done by subscribers via their PayPal account prior to renewal date, which if not canceled by subscriber will be renewed automatically. Monthly fees which have been paid prior to the cancellation date will not be refunded in whole or in part.
Educational Services, Subscriptions: The purchase of any educational services/materials, or educational subscriptions are purchased with the understanding that the information contained therein has been patented and is proprietary information belonging to Right Line Trading. By gaining access to the Right Line Trading proprietary information/services and educational materials, the subscriber/purchaser relinquishes all rights to any refund of monies for any reason, in whole or in part. A refund to the client, after he/she has had access to our patented software would constitute a breach of Right Line Trading’s patent rights.
You assume all risks and liabilities for all trading decisions that you will make. The purchase, sale or advice regarding Futures Trades can only be performed by a licensed Broker/Dealer. Right Line Trading nor any of its affiliates or associates involved in the production and maintenance of these products or this site, is a registered Broker/Dealer or Investment Adviser in any State or Federally-sanctioned jurisdiction. All purchasers of products referenced at this site are encouraged to consult with a licensed representative of their choice regarding any particular trade or trading strategy. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website.
Becoming a subscriber presumes that you have fully read and understood all as set above.
The User Agreement is subject to change without prior notice.
U.S. GOVERNMENT REQUIRED DISCLAIMER – COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION FUTURES AND FOREX TRADING HAVE LARGE POTENTIAL REWARDS, BUT ALSO LARGE POTENTIAL RISK. YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THE RISKS AND BE WILLING TO ACCEPT THEM IN ORDER TO INVEST IN THE FUTURES AND OPTIONS MARKETS. DON’T TRADE WITH MONEY YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS IS NEITHER A SOLICITATION NOR AN OFFER TO BUY/SELL FUTURES OR FOREX. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED ON THIS WEB SITE. THE PAST PERFORMANCE OF ANY TRADING SYSTEM OR METHODOLOGY IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Past Performance Is Not Necessarily Indicative of Future Results. All results are hypothetical and not the results of actual trading.
United States Government Required Disclaimer:
The risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should be aware of the following points:
(1)You may sustain a total loss of the funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain a position in the commodity futures market, and you may incur losses beyond these amounts. If the market moves against your position, you may be called upon by your broker to deposit a substantial amount of additional margin funds, on short notice, in order to maintain your position. If you do not provide the required funds within the time required by your broker, your position may be liquidated at a loss, and you will be liable for any resulting deficit in your account.
(2) Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This can occur, for example, when the market reaches a daily price fluctuation limit (“limit move”).
(3) Placing contingent orders, such as “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” orders, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions on the exchange where the order is placed may make it impossible to execute such orders.
(4) All futures positions involve risk, and a “spread” position may not be less risky than an outright “long” or “short” position.
(5) The high degree of leverage (gearing) that is often obtainable in futures trading because of the small margin requirements can work against you as well as for you. Leverage (gearing) can lead to large losses as well as gains.
(6) You should consult your broker concerning the nature of the protections available to safeguard funds or property deposited for your account. ALL OF THE POINTS NOTED ABOVE APPLY TO ALL FUTURES TRADING WHETHER FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC. IN ADDITION, IF YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING TRADING FOREIGN FUTURES OR OPTIONS CONTRACTS, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL RISKS::
(7) Foreign futures transactions involve executing and clearing trades on a foreign exchange. This is the case even if the foreign exchange is formally “linked” to a domestic exchange, whereby a trade executed on one exchange liquidates or establishes a position on the other exchange. No domestic organization regulates the activities of a foreign exchange, including the execution, delivery, and clearing of transactions on such an exchange, and no domestic regulator has the power to compel enforcement of the rules of the foreign exchange or the laws of the foreign country. Moreover, such laws or regulations will vary depending on the foreign country in which the transaction occurs. For these reasons, customers who trade on foreign exchanges may not be afforded certain of the protections which apply to domestic transactions, including the right to use domestic alternative dispute resolution procedures. In particular, funds received from customers to margin foreign futures transactions may not be provided the same protections as funds received to margin futures transactions on domestic exchanges. Before you trade, you should familiarize yourself with the foreign rules which will apply to your particular transaction.
(8) Finally, you should be aware that the price of any foreign futures or option contract and, therefore, the potential profit and loss resulting therefrom, may be affected by any fluctuation in the foreign exchange rate between the time the order is placed and the foreign futures contract is liquidated or the foreign option contract is liquidated or exercised. THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT, OF COURSE, DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE COMMODITY MARKETS.