CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
TERMS OF SERVICE, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Any and all information contained in the Right Line Trading, LLC website is compiled for the convenience and use of the sites visitors and subscribers. It is provided without responsibility for its accuracy. Any site visitor or subscriber having access to information contained within this website is under the strict condition that any errors or omissions shall not provide the basis of any claim, demand or cause of action against Right Line Trading, LLC or anyone affiliated therewith.
Trade Signals: Performance relied upon by Right Line Trading, LLC is intended solely for educational and demonstration purposes only. Certain aspects of Right Line Trading, LLC results are based upon hypothetical trading performance information, performed on simulated account without any consideration for commissions or slippage. And with respect to such performance, please note the following:
Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations, unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under or overcompensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as a lack of liquidity. Simulated programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that an account will achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
Trading Signal services on the Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options contracts are speculative, and no guarantee is given to past, present or future signals to provide profits to traders. Speculative by nature may mean that the signals will indeed cause the trader to incur losses. All trade signals provided to visitors and subscribers are purely for educational and demonstration purposes only and any participation in the Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options markets utilizing the Right Line Trading, LLC service is entirely at your own risk.
Right Line Trading, LLC is not a financial advisory service and therefore all trades both written and verbal, documentation on the website or received via email, is not an offer to Buy, Sell or participate in Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options Markets. We do not provide Investment Advice in any capacity and therefore visitors or subscribers will assume full liability for all their trading decisions. We provide education and training and Right Line Trading, LLC and its employees and associates take no responsibility for any incurred profits or losses. Neither does Right Line Trading, LLC have any financial interest in the outcome of any trades other than within the terms of agreement for subscription services.
Information: Any report or documentation presented on this website includes information from sources believed to be reliable and accurate as of the date of its publication. Please note that no independent verification has been made nor do we guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Any and all opinions expressed are subject to change without notice. Any reliance on information contained in these reports is at the sole risk of the site visitor or subscriber. Any reproduction or retransmission of this report without the express permission and written consent of Right Line Trading, LLC is strictly prohibited.
Live Trading and Training Room: All signals and trading opportunities provided both orally or written, that are disclosed to visitors or subscribers within the Live Trading Room are for educational and demonstration purposes only. The Live trading room takes no responsibility for any participation by visitors or subscribers within Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options markets nor for any profits or losses that may be incurred. All live trading demonstrations are presented on simulated trading account during trading and training sessions, performed on simulated account without any consideration for commissions or slippage
Participation: Participating and trading in the Forex, Futures, Stocks, and Options and Stock markets does involve substantial risk and it should be understood that a person can lose substantial amount of money, therefore the participation in these markets is not appropriate for everyone. Careful consideration of your financial position should be made prior to trading: never risk more than 2% of your account on any trade. Do your own diligence and consult a financial adviser prior to making any trading decisions. Right Line Trading, LLC is not a registered financial adviser and not a licensed Commodity Trading Adviser.
Subscriptions to Right Line Trading, LLC are solely for the fee payer and may not be transferred nor given to any other person who is not a registered subscriber to the Right Line Trading, LLC. The subscriber will be liable for any third-party access to the Right Line Trading, LLC website where it is deemed that that the subscriber facilitated access.
Purchases and Refunds Through the Site, Right Line Trading, LLC offers both individual products for sale and subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services. For individual products purchased through the Site, a valid credit card will be required to complete the purchase and the amount of the purchase will be charged to the credit card concurrently with the completion of the purchase on the Site. When you purchase an individual product, you will receive a streaming or digital version; no physical copies of products or other materials will be shipped or provided to you.
When purchasing subscription, membership or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, a valid credit card will be required for billing purposes. You hereby consent to, acknowledge and allow Right Line Trading, LLC to store (or cause a third party to store on behalf of Right Line Trading, LLC) such payment information and agree to the following policies and procedures for payment of subscription, membership or other periodic fees related to the Site.
Immediately upon signing up for an account or other periodic fee-based services on the Site, the fees associated with the first period or term of your selected account or service (monthly, quarterly, annual, as applicable) will be charged to such credit card. Within ten (10) business days prior to the expiration of the initially selected period or term, and each subsequent such period or term until your account or other periodic service is cancelled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the fees associated with your selected account or service for the following applicable period or term will be automatically renewed, and an amount for your renewed account or service will be billed and charged to such credit card by Right Line Trading, LLC in accordance with the Site’s then-current pricing schedule. If the credit card associated with your account or service should expire, terminate or any payment is otherwise rejected by the issuing company, Right Line Trading, LLC may immediately terminate your account or service. It is solely your responsibility to ensure (1) that valid credit card information remains on file for your account or service and the automatic renewal thereof, and (2) that a valid email address remains on file for your account or service for any communications from Right Line Trading, LLC related thereto.
All payments made to Right Line Trading, LLC in connection with any product purchased or account or service, and any renewal thereof, are non-refundable; and Right Line Trading, LLC does not offer, and is not required to provide, any refunds or credits for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal. There is no circumstance in which you will be entitled to, or Right Line Trading, LLC is required to provide, a refund or credit for any reason, including, without limitation, satisfaction or your failure to cancel your account or service prior to its automatic renewal.
All fees charged by Right Line Trading, LLC in connection with any product purchased or account or service of the Site are exclusive of any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by any taxing authority, and you shall be, and hereby are, responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties arising from your purchase of products or use of the Site.
Cancellations Your account or service may be cancelled, subject to the terms hereof, at any time; provided that, as set forth above, no refunds will be issued if your account or other periodic fee-based service is cancelled prior to the end of the applicable period or term.
When you cancel, you are solely responsible for properly canceling your account or service. Your account or service may be cancelled at any time by requesting such cancellation in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which cancellation request must receive a confirmation of receipt from Right Line Trading, LLC and which cancellation will be processed by Right Line Trading, LLC in accordance with its timelines and procedures for email cancellations. Cancellation requests by telephone, facsimile or other means of communication cannot, and will not, be accepted, honored or effective. The cancellation of your account or service will immediately result in the deactivation and deletion of your account or service, the denial of access to the Site and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content and information within or related to your account or service. No data, content or information can be recovered once your account or service is cancelled, and you assume all responsibility for preserving any data, content or information on your account or service prior to its cancellation. Right Line Trading, LLC may retain data, content or information from your account after cancellation in backup and/or archival copies of the Site and related databases, but such copies, if any, will not be available to you.
Educational Services, Subscriptions: The purchase of any educational services/materials, or educational subscriptions are purchased with the understanding that the information contained therein is proprietary information belonging to Right Line Trading, LLC. By gaining access to the Right Line Trading, LLC proprietary information/services and educational materials, the subscriber/purchaser relinquishes all rights to any refund of monies for any reason, in whole or in part. A refund to the client, after he/she has had access to our software would constitute a breach of Right Line Trading, LLC’s intellectual property rights.
You assume all risks and liabilities for all trading decisions that you will make. The purchase, sale or advice regarding Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options, Trades can only be performed by a licensed Broker/Dealer. Right Line Trading, LLC nor any of its affiliates or associates involved in the production and maintenance of these products or this site, is a registered Broker/Dealer or Investment Adviser in any State or Federally sanctioned jurisdiction. All purchasers of products referenced at this site are encouraged to consult with a licensed representative of their choice regarding any particular trade or trading strategy. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website.
Becoming a subscriber presumes that you have fully read and understood all as set above. The User Agreement is subject to change without prior notice.
U.S. GOVERNMENT REQUIRED DISCLAIMER – FUTURES, STOCKS, FOREX AND OPTIONS TRADING HAVE LARGE POTENTIAL REWARDS, BUT ALSO LARGE POTENTIAL RISK. YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THE RISKS AND BE WILLING TO ACCEPT THEM IN ORDER TO INVEST IN THE FUTURES, STOCKS, FOREX AND OPTIONS MARKETS. DON’T TRADE WITH MONEY YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS IS NEITHER A SOLICITATION NOR AN OFFER TO BUY/SELL FUTURES, STOCKS, FOREX AND OPTIONS. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED ON THIS WEB SITE. THE PAST PERFORMANCE OF ANY TRADING SYSTEM OR METHODOLOGY IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Past Performance Is Not Necessarily Indicative of Future Results. All results are hypothetical and not the results of actual trading.
United States Government Required Disclaimer:
The risk of loss in trading Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options contracts can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources. You should be aware of the following points:
(1) You may sustain a total loss of the funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain a position in the Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options market, and you may incur losses beyond these amounts. If the market moves against your position, you may be called upon by your broker to deposit a substantial amount of additional margin funds, on short notice, in order to maintain your position. If you do not provide the required funds within the time required by your broker, your position may be liquidated at a loss, and you will be liable for any resulting deficit in your account.
(2) Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This can occur, for example, when the market reaches a daily price fluctuation limit (“limit move”).
(3) Placing contingent orders, such as “stop-loss” or “stop-limit” orders, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions on the exchange where the order is placed may make it impossible to execute such orders.
(4) All Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options positions involve risk, and a “spread” position may not be less risky than an outright “long” or “short” position.
(5) The high degree of leverage (gearing) that is often obtainable in Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options trading because of the small margin requirements can work against you as well as for you. Leverage (gearing) can lead to large losses as well as gains.
(6) You should consult your broker concerning the nature of the protections available to safeguard funds or property deposited for your account. ALL OF THE POINTS NOTED ABOVE APPLY TO ALL FUTURES, STOCKS, FOREX AND OPTIONS TRADING WHETHER FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC. IN ADDITION, IF YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING TRADING FOREIGN FUTURES, STOCKS, FOREX OR OPTIONS CONTRACTS, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL RISKS.
(7) Foreign Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options transactions involve executing and clearing trades on a foreign exchange. This is the case even if the foreign exchange is formally “linked” to a domestic exchange, whereby a trade executed on one exchange liquidates or establishes a position on the other exchange. No domestic organization regulates the activities of a foreign exchange, including the execution, delivery, and clearing of transactions on such an exchange, and no domestic regulator has the power to compel enforcement of the rules of the foreign exchange or the laws of the foreign country. Moreover, such laws or regulations will vary depending on the foreign country in which the transaction occurs. For these reasons, customers who trade on foreign exchanges may not be afforded certain of the protections which apply to domestic transactions, including the right to use domestic alternative dispute resolution procedures. In particular, funds received from customers to margin foreign Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options transactions may not be provided the same protections as funds received to margin Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options transactions on domestic exchanges. Before you trade, you should familiarize yourself with the foreign rules which will apply to your particular transaction.
(8) Finally, you should be aware that the price of any foreign Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options and, therefore, the potential profit and loss resulting therefrom, may be affected by any fluctuation in the foreign exchange rate between the time the order is placed and the foreign Futures, Stocks, Forex and Options contract is liquidated or the foreign option contract is liquidated or exercised. THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT, OF COURSE, DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE FUTURES, FOREX, STOCKS AND OPTIONS MARKETS.